Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:25:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Still Anxiously Awaiting The $500
« previous next »
: [1]
: Still Anxiously Awaiting The $500  ( 3298 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 02, 2009, 07:50:35 AM »

On the bright side, Maryann and I each got a card from Social Security today to let us know that in the Month of May we will each be getting a one time lump sum payment of $250.  I believe that is our stimulus payment 2009.

So far, no check.  Maryann saw somewhere the other day that we should be getting it by June 4, 2009.  I will ask a few people at the Seniors Luncheon today if they have gotten theirs.

Not sure when those that are working will be getting a smaller amount deduction taken out of their paychecks.  I believe that is the way they will get their stimulous payment.

Henry Raymond
stewarp
: 21

« #1 : June 02, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »

Henry,
I understand that if you filed an income tax return and you directed direct deposit to your bank  account that the check goes into your account.  Both my husband and I are due and his has been deposited to the bank.  Still waiting for mine.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : June 03, 2009, 10:41:26 PM »

I am not sure this is the same part of the stimulus package....
I had to do my kid's taxes and he actually owed this year,,,, thanks to Sarah Palin.
ANYWAY..... he got a check the other day for $300.00 and a few days later a letter of explanation followed.

I am one of the "wealthy" and I am getting nothing, though I have not checked my pay stub from last week.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : June 06, 2009, 09:35:49 AM »

Maryann called the bank this morning and our $500 was deposited to our account on May 7th - We are all set now.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: