Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:20:20 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Eunice Russell - Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Eunice Russell - Obituary  ( 2616 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 09, 2009, 03:16:45 PM »

Eunice Lanouette Russell
(December 20, 1921 - June 8, 2009)

Fairfax – Eunice Lanouette Russell, 87, a lifelong resident of Franklin County and more recently of Mountain View Apartments, Fairfax, passed away on Monday June 8, 2009, at Redstone Villa Nursing Facility with her loving daughter-in-law, Nancy at her side. Born on December 20, 1921, in St. Albans, Vermont, Eunice was the daughter of the late Charles and Elinor (Carter) Lanouette. Eunice was married to Bryant H. Russell, who preceded her in death on April 3, 1971.

Eunice was a 1940 graduate of Bellows Free Academy in St. Albans. For several years she was employed at the St. Albans Messenger Corporation, and retired from the former Kerbs Memorial Hospital where she was a Supervisor in the Billing Department. She enjoyed needle point and fishing, especially ice and trout.

Survivors include her soul companion and best friend, Ralph Young of Fairfax; two sons, Alan Russell and his wife, Nancy, of Highgate Springs and Robert Russell and his wife, Jill, of St. Albans; five grandchildren, Jan Sweet and her husband, David; Jenny Plouff and her husband, Daren; Sean Russell and his wife, Kirsten; Chris Bennett and her husband, Jim and Lisa Hubbard and her husband, Clark; ten great grandchildren, Andrew and Tyler Sweet; Nate and Ryan Plouff; Kyle and Samantha Plouffe; Alexis and Chloe Bennett; Katie and Alyssa Russell and great- great grandson, Victor Valez. Eunice is also survived by her step-grandchildren, Michael Korte, Nicholas Korte Heath Longe, Barry Longe, Sr., and her step –great- great grandchildren, Tyler Richards, Barry Longe, Jr., Jacob Longe, Caleb Longe and Kasey and Kyle Longe.

In keeping with Eunice’s wishes, services will be private and at the convenience of her family. Interment will be with her husband in the Russell family lot in the Greenwood Cemetery. Those planning an expression of sympathy are asked to consider the Patient Fund at Redstone Villa, 7 Forest Hill Drive, St. Albans, Vermont 05478. Assisting the Russell family is Lucien J. Hayes of the Heald Funeral Home and Cremation Service in St. Albans. Private messages of condolence to Eunice’s family are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.
« : June 09, 2009, 07:10:36 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: