Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:32:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sheriffs Office Cites 3 For Fairfax Crimes
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sheriffs Office Cites 3 For Fairfax Crimes  ( 2839 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 09, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »

FAIRFAX — Two young Fairfax adults and a juvenile have been charged in connection with vandalism and theft incidents here.

In April, the Franklin County Sheriff's Office and the Vermont State Police began receiving complaints in regard to vandalism to several mailboxes and for vehicles being entered along the River Road and the Goose Pond Road in Fairfax.

At the time, then unknown subjects knocked down several mailboxes and threw the contents on the ground; some mailboxes were pulled out of the ground and left lying in the roadway.

On April 28 the Sheriffs Department received a complaint from Amy Pudvah, of Goose Pond Road, saying that her residence had been entered during the night and unknown persons had taken her purse and removed her cell phone and other items of value. The
purse was later found in another location in the residence with her cell phone and some change missing.

A few days later the stolen cell phone was recovered in the brook on Maple Street in Fairfax.

After a short investigation the sheriff's department reports that three arrests have been made in regards to the above incidents.

A 20 year old Fairfax Man was issued a citation for unlawful mischief for the vandalism to the mailbox's and arrested and lodged for an outstanding arrest warrant.

A 19 year old Fairfax Man was charged with Unlawful Mischief for the vandalism to the mailbox's and petty larceny for the theft of the cell phone stolen from Pudvah.

Also, a male juvenile, under the age of 16 years, has been cited for unlawful trespass and vandalism to the mailboxes.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #1 : June 09, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »

My son's truck was ransacked and robbed of bills and coins on River road at that time, it is so nice to hear they have caught the culprits. So many times they don't get caught which gives them incentive to do it again.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: