Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 01:35:03 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  James A. Gaudette Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: James A. Gaudette Passes Away  ( 2385 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 21, 2005, 08:16:56 AM »

JAMES A. GAUDETTE GEORGIA — James Arthur Gaudette, age 89, a lifelong resident of the area, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2005, in The Franklin County Rehabilitation Center in St. Albans. He was born in Fairfax, May 29, 1916, the son of the late Alias & Mary (Murray) Gaudette. Jim worked as a dairy farm laborer, scrap iron dealer, wood splitter and cutter for most of his life. Jim did everything the old-fashioned way and enjoyed every bit of a hard task. He will be tremendously missed by his family and many friends who had the true pleasure to know and love him. He is survived by one brother, Raymond Gaudette of Georgia; three sisters, Katherine Beaudoin of South Burlington, Dorothy Metevier of Burlington, Eleanor Foy of Hartford, Conn.; many nieces and nephews. Jim was predeceased by seven brothers, Vernon, Paul, Kenneth, Ralph, Louis, Roy Sr., Robert, three sisters, Elsene Gaudette, Mary Metevier and Eunice Raymond. Visiting hours will be held on Sunday, Oct. 23, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the A.W. Rich Funeral Home Fairfax Chapel. Funeral services will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 24, in The A. W. Rich Funeral Home Fairfax Chapel with the Rev. Elizabeth Griffin officiating. Interment will follow in the family lot in Sanderson Corners Cemetery Fairfax. Memorial contributions may be made in Jim's memory to Franklin County VNA, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, Vt. 05478. Friends who wish may forward online condolences by visiting http://www.awrichfuneralhome.com. Arrangements are by John D. Workman of the A.W. Rich Funeral Home Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St., Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: