Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:32:57 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Roof Rafters Added To Steeple Market
« previous next »
: [1]
: Roof Rafters Added To Steeple Market  ( 4406 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 13, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »

When I went to get the mail shortly before 4:30 Monday afternoon, they were finishing installing the roof rafters on Steeple Market. I went up to the post office, and when I got back, the job was completed.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 13, 2009, 06:58:13 PM »

Thanks for the update Mike, I had no idea they were doing that as I have not had my car out of the garage today.  I think this will get some excitement going in town - Now would be a good time for Andy Potter to come back

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : July 13, 2009, 10:48:14 PM »

I was extremely happy with your photos Mike, so sent out one of my rare newsletters to my Fairfax News Group and got this one back from one of our residents travelling up in Alaska:

"Nice pictures. I'm glad to see Pierre is moving along.

We are currently in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory. We'll be in Tok, Alaska tomorrow. Heading to Homer, Alaska for three flyouts to see the Alaska Brown and Kodiak Bears."

I have to say, I still marvel at modern technology and how quickly and easy we communicate.

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : July 18, 2009, 03:27:17 AM »

Henry,

Who is up here????

I have been busy on a job and JUST saw this.

Are they coming to Anchorage?

907-632-2028 is my cell.
dearon
: 233

« #4 : July 18, 2009, 07:33:06 AM »

Yes the adventurous couple are on a trip to Alaska and enjoyed many wine tasting trips at the California Vinyards.  Last I heard they were in Walla Walla Washington doing a little tasting there and trips to the canyons.  Alaska was the destination for July.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: