Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:25:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Interesting Old Postcard Of Fairfax Falls
« previous next »
: [1]
: Interesting Old Postcard Of Fairfax Falls  ( 3129 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 16, 2009, 08:15:23 AM »

Before I make another erroneous statement about Fairfax Falls, was trying to find on the Internet something about the men who carved out the tunnel at Fairfax Falls.  I am sure I read some place that they were Italian Craftsmen, but so far can't remember where I read it, or if indeed I actually read it.  In the course of searching, I came up with the interesting postcard when must have been around 1900 when all the manufacturing plants were up at the Falls.

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #1 : July 16, 2009, 08:27:03 AM »

Henry, whether or not your facts are correct doesn't matter to me... I just like reading your stories! :)

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : July 16, 2009, 08:34:37 AM »

Thanks Trevor, I am going to cut and past your note and send it to my kids.  They just LOVE hearing my stories over and over and over.  Thanks for the encouragement.  You just made my day.

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : July 18, 2009, 03:11:07 AM »

Henry, whether or not your facts are correct doesn't matter to me... I just like reading your stories! :)

Me too.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: