Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 10:32:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 7/21/09 and Blog- Torchwood
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 7/21/09 and Blog- Torchwood  ( 3480 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 20, 2009, 10:03:29 PM »

Picture of the Day July 21, 2009

Marvin's Garden is open. Fresh veggies!

TORCHWOOD
Posted for Tuesday July 21st..........................

If you have a satellite dish or cable and get BBC America, there is a five part mini-series that started Monday night. It's called Torchwood:Children of Earth. You can still get in on the action. An edited one hour showing of Monday night's episode is Tuesday night at 8pm, followed by the full 75 minute part 2, at 9pm. BBC America will run the full series Sunday afternoon, and the DVD will come out next Tuesday.
At 8:40am Greenwich Mean Time, all the children, all over the world, stopped. Motionless. Staring. Then they started acting normal as if nothing happened.
At 10:30am it happened again. They all stopped. Then they started screaming in unison. Then they stopped.
And began chanting.
"We. We are. We are coming. We are coming."
Yikes!
I need to make sure I get home from the firestation before 9 o'clock.
"We are coming.....................back."

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
JoeT
: 100

« #1 : July 21, 2009, 08:00:23 AM »

I'm recording it, the promos look good, huh?  Still wish BBCA would bring back MI-5, though!

Joe
MikeF9
: 1994

« #2 : July 21, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »

It's really good. Every night is supposed to end with a cliffhanger. Monday did.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: