Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:22:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Mature Musicians Who Played At The Community Picnic
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Mature Musicians Who Played At The Community Picnic  ( 2949 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 26, 2009, 10:24:48 PM »

Tim Wills, Dave Goss of Essex and Dick Lees of Westford have a group of musicians who played for the second hour tonight at our St. Luke's Community Picnic - Another great group - Now I have no idea what we paid for our entertainment tonight, but it was great, the weather was good, the music was great and we had some fantastic deserts provided by our St. Luke's Cooks.

Tim Wills & Dave Goss of Essex are shown above

Check out the smile on Dick Lees from Westford.  I understand when I left to bring Maryann home, he played one song with the first group and Don & Ginette Pigeon told me I missed a great performance

And of course Duane, he just seems to fit right in with whatever group is playing

A truly great job by this musical group - that calls themselves DDT (Dave, Dick & Tim.

To view all the photos taken, you can go to my Photo Gallery and Click on the Community Picnic Album:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/
« : July 27, 2009, 10:10:37 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : July 27, 2009, 07:14:10 AM »

I added some information that I didn't have last night when I posted.  As I said in one of the posts, don't know if these groups go out and play for special occasions, but both were very good.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : July 27, 2009, 08:32:26 AM »

Both musical groups donated their talents for St. Luke's Community Picnic - Quite a gift.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: