Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:24:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Burlington's Lady Bandit Strikes Again Early This Morning
« previous next »
: [1]
: Burlington's Lady Bandit Strikes Again Early This Morning  ( 3728 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 31, 2009, 07:24:13 AM »

South Burlington Police say it looks like a lady bandit who may have robbed two stores this week has struck again.

At around 3 a.m. this morning, police say an armed woman held up the Mobil Short Stop Jolley Convenience Store at 977 Shelburne Road. Police say she showed an unidentified weapon and made off with an undisclosed amount of cash.

I did not find any video surveillance photos of her to put up, but there is more to the story at:

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=10824202

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 31, 2009, 10:14:40 AM »

Some stores & businesses have great surveillance cameras.  I have seen the results from a couple here in town and it helps identify people much better.  The one below just isn't set up in the right place to get a good view.  A shame to spend so much money for a surveillance system and not have a good one.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: