Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:20:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 8/1/09 and Blog- Granby!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 8/1/09 and Blog- Granby!  ( 3207 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : August 01, 2009, 01:13:24 AM »

Picture of the Day August 1, 2009

Jeff pushing Tommy Wickham off for hot laps. Notice the shadows. Sunshine!!

GRANBY!!

For the first time since the last Granby/Drummondville (early June) weekend, Anthony finished an ESS A-Main still running. In fact, he posted his first ESS top 10 of the year, finishing 9th. He looked really good. He started 14th. A couple of cars dropped out, and he was able to battle guys for position, losing 9th at one point, then came back for the pass.
It was cloudy when we got there but the clouds were breaking up, and when they were going out for hot laps, the sun came out. The moon was out for most of the night.
Justin Barger won. Steve Poirier 2nd, Alain Bergeron 3rd.
Got some interesting pictures which I will be posting next week.
Drummondville Saturday. Welcome to Disco Saturday Night! They always play disco music up there. Even when we were racing the mini-sprint in '99. I'll have to see if my white suit still fits.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: