Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:39:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Art In Bloom Photos From Shelly Pottala - Page 1 of 3
« previous next »
: [1]
: Art In Bloom Photos From Shelly Pottala - Page 1 of 3  ( 2258 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 01, 2009, 06:18:24 PM »

Hello Everyone:
I have a lot to say and a lot of pictures to share. If I forget to mention some things, I will e-mail again but I certainly want to start by saying THANK YOU to each and every one of you that made this event possible. Without your participation I could not have done it. I also want to thank Nicole and Charlie Swanson for donating their land and time to host such an event every year. Every year I learn a little bit more but with your honest feed back we can make it even better next year July 24th. Mark you calendar. I will take reservations for sites but it is a first come first pay reservation. Reserve your same spot now and send a check in January when I start rolling again. You can also do it now but I will not cash them until the week of the show.

A special thank you also should go to the artist that were willing to give it a try. One never knows with these things so I hope you enjoyed it. The music was absolutely fantastic and a great big THANK YOU to Joe and Harry for the filming. You two truly are wonderful. I heard over and over how wonderful the music was. Thank you Jeff Chapman. I already twisted his arm to do it again next year. He is a Saint.

Thank you to Linda Tracy for running the raffle booth for me as she does a wonderful job. It is very much appreciated. I also want to thank Trevor Russel and his wife for offering a very delicious iced coffee. I know that many people went back for more. The food offered this year was very slim and I apologize. Things happend to the vendors that were out of their control but have called to apologize immensly and will definitely make sure it will not happen next year. Samosa Man has wonderful food and we all missed him very much. Life happens and sometimes things are out of our control. I totally understand.

From the feed back I got back the vendors seemed to have done very well this year. I got a lot of excitement and kind words. I learned a lot and have great ideas already for next year. It is so exciting.

In the end we were able to raise $1,224.82 and after expenses it was a total of $1,050.86. Not bad considering the economy. The biggest hit this year was the Tie Dye Sisters who raised $250.00 all of which they donated to the FFD and FRS. Second was Shellys basket and third was Shelly's chair. We had a lot of fun doing it.

I also want to thank the entire community for participating. Again, without you we can not do this. Thank you.

I am now going to try and attempt to share some pictures that I took. I have never done this so if it does not work I will send them separate.

Have a beautiful day, I hope you have recovered and see you in 2010. I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you. Shelly

Linda Tracy & Dave Day

Nicole Swanson

Jason & Andi Elledge

Tia Rooney

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: