Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:19:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Please Report Any Collection Of Coins Turned In To 524-2121
« previous next »
: [1]
: Please Report Any Collection Of Coins Turned In To 524-2121  ( 3403 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 07, 2009, 08:13:44 AM »

Sheriff Bob Norris called me yesterday and it appears that the investigation on the latest robberies is still on.  He told me that a recent arrest was made in earlier robberies.  The recent robberies are Juveniles, so no names will be published, although most people here in town know who they are.

I met Deputy Underwood the other day here in town.  They all seem to be nice guys and easy to talk with, so I would encourage you to call them on anything regarding these robberies that may appear suspicious.

Henry Raymond
dearon
: 233

« #1 : August 07, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »

Hmmm had a son of mine on Michelle Road tell me he had a jug of change come up missing but don't think they were collectable.
Lilone
: 81

« #2 : August 07, 2009, 02:57:26 PM »

I wonder how much money they stole altogether.
Formerflatlander
: 67

« #3 : August 07, 2009, 03:05:37 PM »

Big thank you to Deputy Underwood and all the work investigating these robberies.

I for one, along with many others, hope that a judge will finally have a revelation that these individuals need some "direction" that they don't seem to get at "home", for lack of a better word to describe the building.  Hopefully, with all the evidence presented, these "upstanding" members will be evicted from the house they have destroyed.  

Again, thank you to Deputy Underwood and the Sheriffs' department for all their hard work and dedication in leading to these apprehensions.  We are always glad to see you guys cruising around town.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: