Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:28:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Joe & I Make Page 3A In Today's Messenger
« previous next »
: [1]
: Joe & I Make Page 3A In Today's Messenger  ( 2260 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 11, 2009, 03:33:22 PM »

Gary Rutkowski sent me a note yesterday and asked me if I would go down and take a photo of the New Steeple that was sitting on the ground and send it to him.  I did that and also sent him Joe Tymeki's photo he took back in November of 2005.  I asked a couple of the workers down there if they would help me measure the New Steeple as try as I might, flicking that big tape up the side of the structure just wouldn't work for me.  The guy measured it for me and it came out to 17 feet high.  When I asked him if the carpenter that built it was working, he told me he wasn't, but that his name was Josh Crouse and he worked for S & S construction.  Gary Rutkowski is looking for photos of the raising of the New Steeple on the roof.  Pierre is supposed to call me when this is going to occur and as soon as I get word will let you all know also.  Want to make sure somebody gets a good photo of the raising of the New Steeple and it doesn't get on its way up and I find I missed it because my battery died or for some reason the camera didn't snap the photo.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: