Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 08:10:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Christmas Festivities at the United Church
« previous next »
: [1]
: Christmas Festivities at the United Church  ( 2736 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : November 30, 2005, 08:45:13 AM »

On December 18th at 10:45 AM the United Church choir will present the annual Christmas Cantata.  Music of the season, scripture and story are all part of this celebration.
On December 24th at 7:45  PM we hold our annual Candlelight Service which features the scriptures associated with Christmas as well as Christmas songs, and a candlelighting event.  The format is somewhat different than it has been in the past, but the Scripture and songs are the same.
On Christmas Day we will hold a special Sunday worship at 10 AM.  
If you wish to experience the beauty and meaning of the season you are welcome to join us.  Feel free to email Rev. Elizabeth at pastorliz@earthlink.net for further information.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: