Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 10:13:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  It Is A Quiet, Quiet Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: It Is A Quiet, Quiet Day  ( 3139 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 27, 2009, 08:02:46 AM »

Things are so quiet this morning that I even sent myself an e-mail to make sure it was working.  I did get my weather forecast from WCAX, but that is it.  Nobody has made any comments on the forum, so I received no notes on that.  Scanned through the Free Press and nothing alarming there.

I do have the Overhead Door Repairman coming between 1 and 2 this afternoon.  I have accidentally hit my side rail with my lawn mower a couple of times and the wheels are squeaking like crazy.  I have to watch it when I close it as sometimes it opens itself back up.  Something just isn't right and not being the skilled handyman like Trevor who appears to fix about anything around the house, I called in the experts.

Got to take a run down to the Super Market and try to find something that Maryann will eat.  For the past week she has been on Jello, Tea and Toast and not much else.  Hopefully I can find something she can and is willing to try and eat.

I did get my leaves chopped up yesterday.  Interesting when you run over them a few times with the lawnmower about 4 inches high how they chop up really fine.  A heck of a lot better than raking them and they tell me it does make good fertilizer for you lawn.  Unfortunately, under those leaves I found dozens of mole hills.  Looks like it is going to be a bad Mole year again next year.

Speaking of The Super Market, I hope you all got a chance to check out Mike Cain's Photos he took the other night when the lights were left on.  Looks like we have a first class Super Market coming to town.  Most of us can't wait until it is open.

Henry Raymond
JoeT
: 100

« #1 : October 27, 2009, 08:26:05 AM »

As I drove by this morning I saw some of the shelves have stuff on them (lots of stuff).  Henry, have you heard of an ETA of the opening?  I'm sure it's gotta be soon!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : October 27, 2009, 08:47:12 AM »

I may get a chance to drive down by and maybe even sneak in if I see Pierre around - It sure does look nice from what I saw in Mike's photos.

Henry Raymond
Sue W.
: 167

« #3 : October 27, 2009, 10:37:08 AM »

Is Maryann not feeling well? 
Julie & 6pt Dave
: 179

« #4 : October 27, 2009, 12:17:52 PM »

Quiet day.  I agree.  Colorful sunrise though....

Dave
: [1]  
« previous next »
: