Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 04:21:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Vermont Woodworking & J & L Hardware proud sponsors of Cub Scout Pack 853
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vermont Woodworking & J & L Hardware proud sponsors of Cub Scout Pack 853  ( 4085 )
David Shea
: 471

« : November 03, 2009, 10:56:47 AM »

A big thank you goes out to The Vermont Woodworking School for providing a wonderful opportunity for the Fairfax Cub Scouts. 

This Wednesday at our Pack Meeting the boys will get a privately guided tour of the school.  They will also be building projects of their own.

Jeff at J & L Hardware, a former Cub Scout himself, made a generous donation of materials that will be used for our projects.  Thank you Jeff and staff for your support of our youth!

Keep an eye on Henry's web site for continuing coverage.

An inside view of the VT Woodworking school with large photos can now be seen in the photo gallery of this site.

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/Vermont-Woodworking-School-Hosts-Cub-Scouts!

VT Woodworking can also be found on the world wide web at:

http://www.vermontwoodworkingschool.com/Vermont_Woodworking_School/Home.html

Dave Shea
Cubmaster.

If you know of a child who may be interested in the opportunity Cub Scout can provide we would be glad to speak with you.

« : November 05, 2009, 10:02:49 AM David Shea »
Mummy
: 280

« #1 : November 03, 2009, 09:29:43 PM »

Wow, those items are beautiful!  Do you know if they sell what they make to the public?  The lamp and mirror were out of this world.  Won't find that in the JCPenny catalog.  Thanks for sharing.
David Shea
: 471

« #2 : November 03, 2009, 10:07:18 PM »

Hello,

Thanks for your kind comments on my photographs of these magnificent pieces!  My understanding is that the work on display is for sale.  If you or someone you know is interested you may contact Carina or Robert.

The students of this school are artists & craftsmen.

I am glad that you enjoyed the window I have provided for you of the VT Woodworking School.  The owners of this new facility are welcoming and generous people.  We are fortunate to have them as members of our town.

David Shea
« : November 03, 2009, 10:12:19 PM David Shea »
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« #3 : November 04, 2009, 12:03:55 AM »

Kudos to both businesses for taking the time and effort to support the scouts... Good job J & L and VT Woodworking!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: