Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 10:51:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 11/25/09 and Video Link- The Muppets Sing!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 11/25/09 and Video Link- The Muppets Sing!!  ( 3619 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : November 25, 2009, 12:02:44 AM »

Wednesday November 25, 2009
Picture of the Day

Jeff Monteyunas, from Tommy Wickham's crew, chats with Justin Harris at Fonda back in September.

THE MUPPETS SING!!

OMG. (I can't believe I just did that.)
Anyway, everyone loves the Muppets. The Muppet Show back in the '70s was a staple in our house.
Here is a video of them singing Queen's classic, Bohemian Rhapsody. All your favorites are in it. It is an absolute riot, and a classic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGSz6pZ8_nc

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : November 25, 2009, 08:12:48 AM »

Thanks Mike that was GREAT!! I remember watching the Muppets...(and will still watch them to this day!).  I also remember getting Queens Greatest Hits on ALBUM and listening to this song over and over again!  Thanks for bringing back some great memories.  Now where did I put that record player?

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
JoeT
: 100

« #2 : November 25, 2009, 08:49:27 AM »

that was great.. thanks!  Good to see Pepe the Prawn making an appearance (he's always the "crude" muppet).

Happy Thanksgiving,
Joe
MikeF9
: 1994

« #3 : November 25, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »

Brian,
Queen came out with a Greatest Hits album back in 1981? 83? It had all the big ones and included the latest hit, Under Pressure, that they did with David Bowie. It is still my favorite ALBUM, as I cannot find it on CD. There are other Queen's Greatest Hits, but not one with all those songs together. One of my favorites is Keep Yourself Alive. Of course, We Are The Champions was brand new when we won the baseball title in '78.

Thanks everyone for enjoying the video!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: