Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 01:59:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  51 Degrees & Rain Here On December 3, 2009
« previous next »
: [1]
: 51 Degrees & Rain Here On December 3, 2009  ( 4535 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 03, 2009, 09:10:49 AM »

The grass is greening right up here on The Fletcher Road.  Even though we had some short-lived spots of snow here and there the other morning, we still have not had enough here to cover the ground.

Haven't seen the weather yet this morning, but supposedly it is supposed to stop raining this afternoon.  I have to go down to Costco and take advantage of a few specials and hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have my two batches of Peanut Butter Fudge made.  Hopefully Costco still has some variety packs of Christmas Bags.  The last few years Maryann & I have been using bags instead of wrapping.

Today is Thursday and I am hoping will not be a big shopping day for other people - Certainly don't want to tackle going down on the weekend.

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #1 : December 03, 2009, 10:07:40 AM »

Henry, I think you should break out your tractor just so you can say that you mowed your lawn in December!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : December 03, 2009, 10:13:51 AM »

I know Trevor, you are just looking for a 911 call for an emotionally disturbed old man riding around on his lawnmower at 473 Fletcher Road, wearing a tuke, scarf, winter jacket and mittens ringing Christmas Bells and singing Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #3 : December 03, 2009, 04:29:21 PM »

Henry, you crack me up!
trussell
: 870

« #4 : December 03, 2009, 04:54:08 PM »

Actually, could you put on a Santa suit as well?

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Henry
Administrator

« #5 : December 03, 2009, 05:23:28 PM »

I know you probably feel I owe you because you are the only person at the John Deere Dealership where I bought my lawnmower that knew you could get me the backsaver seat and stuck with it until you did, but No, No, No, no Santa Claus Suit, not even for you.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #6 : December 03, 2009, 05:28:53 PM »

Just got the following note from JoAnne:

"Hi Henry,
 I went out to the garden with a flashlight, tonight, and  picked a meal of broccoli.
I've never gardened this late before.
JoAnne"

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #7 : December 05, 2009, 08:39:06 AM »

emotionally disturbed old man riding around on his lawnmower at 473 Fletcher Road, wearing a tuke, scarf, winter jacket and mittens ringing Christmas Bells and singing Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.

Henry, no one would consider you disturbed enough to call 911, just a happy eccentric old man who clearly enjoys Christmas!! ;-)

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: [1]  
« previous next »
: