Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:32:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Deanne Morin - Candidate For Selectboard 2 Years
« previous next »
: [1]
: Deanne Morin - Candidate For Selectboard 2 Years  ( 4533 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 01, 2006, 03:58:56 PM »

Elect Deanne Morin, Selectboard 2 years

Personal History
Born Deanne Bechard daughter of Jean-Paul and Florence (Cadieux) Bechard in Georgia, Vermont.  Raised on a dairy farm in Georgia Plains I learned the work ethic of my parents.  I employ this work ethic in my everyday life and in my business. Married to Ronald; my soul-mate of thirty-two years
Five children and ten grandchildren.

Career
Successful Real Estate professional (Realtor) for over 20 years
President of Morin & Company Properties & a construction firm
Knowable & experienced
National Registry of “Who’s Who” as a Life Member, in recognition of exemplary service, both to community and profession

State and Local affiliations
V.F.W. Auxiliary member
St. Albans Chamber of Commerce
Notary Public State of Vermont
National Association of Realtors
Vermont Association of Realtors
Franklin County Board of Realtors
Vermont Real Estate Information Network

Served in various other capacities including:
President; Georgia Business & Professional Association
Planning commission; Town of Georgia
Political action committee; Northwest Vt. Board of Realtors
Fairfax Business & Professional Organization member

The Town of Fairfax deserves professional, business-like attention.  I believe our community and taxpayers will benefit from my knowledge, expertise and experience. A town official should follow the majority’s views.   A select board member should take into account the town’s best interest not his/her own personal agendas.
I care about this community and believe in a proactive approach to problem solving.  We are going through growing pains and it has and is causing problems which should be approached in a thoughtful, caring manner.  Attorneys should be used as a last resort only after other measures have been taken to solve a problem.  I respect an individual’s property rights and am a property rights and business advocate.  
The Select board position is and should not be treated as a hierarchy   A Select board member is the vehicle by which the community’s wishes are implemented.

A vote for me, on March 7th is a vote towards progress, equality and a proactive approach to leadership.

Deanne Morin
deanne@morinproperties.com
802-524-1110 (work phone)

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: