Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:16:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Chris Trivento Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Chris Trivento Obituary  ( 4069 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 26, 2010, 05:53:18 PM »

East Fairfield – Christopher A. Trivento, 44, died unexpectedly on Monday morning January 25, 2010 as a result of a tractor trailer accident.

Chris, a.k.a. Chico, was born in Burlington on October 2, 1966, the son of Victor “Butch” and Ruth Trivento.
He graduated from Milton High School and went to work as a welder for Hazelett Strip Casting in Colchester.
Chris then started the dream of his life, to drive truck like his Dad.

He was employed by Vallancourt Transport of Enosburg when the accident happened.

On June 24, 1989, he married Betty Collins in the United Church of Milton.

Chico enjoyed hunting with his son Jesse and the boys.  His passion for his motorcycle will live on with his wife and children. 
He is survived by his soul mate and the love of his life; Betty Trivento of East Fairfield, daughter; Caitlyn Trivento of East Fairfield, son; Jesse Marrier and his wife Diana of East Fairfield, his oldest daughter; Chastity Babin and her husband Darren of Tinmouth, and by his loving grandchildren; Brenden Marrier and Kayle Babin.  Chris is also survived by his mother; Ruth Trivento of Georgia, his brother; Victor Trivento III and his wife Wanda of St. Albans, his sister; Tammie Trivento of St. Albans, his mother-in-law; Marlene Collins of Colchester, sister-in-law; Kim Coleman of Starksboro, brother-in-law; Donald Collins Jr. of Poultney, sister-in-law; Karen Collins of Fair Haven and by several aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.

He was predeceased by his father Victor Trivento II in 2007 and will be missed greatly by those whose lives he touched.

A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday January 30, 2010 at 10 am in the United Church of Milton.

Visiting hours will be held on Friday January 29th from 5-8pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.  Online condolences may be made to http://www.minorfh.com/

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #1 : January 26, 2010, 06:21:15 PM »

This is certainly sad. I remember Chris from my elementary/Jr high days. We were classmates and friends as much as you can be in the days when girls and boys are afflicted with "cooties."

I remember a mischievous, rough n tumble sort who often had the same smile as depicted in the photo above. I went to a different high school and have not seen Chris or many other friends I went to Georgia with in many years; however, it is a group of people I will forever consider friends no matter what. It appears that Chris went on to have a productive, happy life and a loving family, fulfilling a passion along the way, something that alludes many of us.

God bless and farewell on your next journey.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : January 26, 2010, 09:29:00 PM »

Chris's wife Betty lived here in Fairfax across the street from the Old Hotel here in the village when she was growing up.  Her father Don Collins was a game warden and her mothers name was Marlene.
« : January 26, 2010, 10:26:03 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : February 05, 2010, 10:53:32 AM »

CHRISTOPHER A. TRIVENTO Funeral Services were held on Saturday, Jan. 30, 2010 at 10 a.m. in the United Church of Milton with the Reverend Jeffrey Cornwell officiating. Personal musical selections were provided by Chris' family. Words of Remembrance and tribute to Chris were offered to those present by Chris's wife; Betty, daughter; Chasitity Babin and Reverend Charles Kuthe. In attendance were a wealth of friends, including those who attended school with him, former teachers at Milton schools, Vallancourt Transport, McDermotts, Inc, Lily Trucking, Richard Green Trucking, Bards Trucking, Wright Family Farm Trucking, Vermont Department of Transportation, Wallboard, Inc., the Fairfield School system and IBM. Chris's family wishes to thank everyone for their kind expressions of sympathy given during this difficult time; for the food, flowers and monetary donations as well as the lovely dinner provided by the people of Fairfield for the family following Chris's funeral. Thanks also to the Wright family, for the use of the Tanker Truck that was present at both Chris's wake and funeral. Everything was most appreciated and your kindness and generosity will always be remembered.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: