Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:22:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Vt Breakfast Company Looking Good
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vt Breakfast Company Looking Good  ( 6573 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 05, 2010, 12:25:42 PM »

Stopped in at The Vermont Breakfast Company this morning and they were washing the coffee cups.  The place is shaping right up.  At the present time there are no booths, but maybe later.  As to when they will open, it could be next Tuesday, but Jack said he would let me know when he is sure.  The last new piece of equipment is a new gas stove that came in yesterday.  I believe the kitchen is all set to go, so they are working on last minute details.

Henry Raymond
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #1 : February 05, 2010, 01:49:14 PM »

We've called 158 2x and the last i heard it was 2/2, then 2/4.  I'm glad i read this today as we were planning on having breakfast there tomorrow. 

Starting to get a little antsy now!!!!

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
fletchtb
: 310

« #2 : February 05, 2010, 01:54:40 PM »

I know I am really looking forward to bringing my family there for a meal in the near future.
wwiihistory
: 56

« #3 : February 06, 2010, 02:39:05 PM »

Please let there be eggs benedict!!!
dw
: 28

« #4 : February 08, 2010, 09:43:46 AM »

Can't wait for this place to open;  I usually go out for breakfast 1-2 times per week and I've missed the convenience;  does anyone know if the counter is still there.  Used to love reading the paper while I ate.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #5 : February 08, 2010, 09:48:20 AM »

I plan to go down later today and take a photo - They have a huge board on the wall for their specials.  If I remember right it goes all the way behind the counter?  To be honest with you, I think the counter is still there, but didn't notice.  I know a number of the regulars used to sit at the counter and I bet they will be happy to see The Breakfast Company open.

Henry Raymond
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #6 : February 08, 2010, 10:07:18 AM »

try and have them nail down a date for opening Henry - or at least have their servers at 158 not give out dates unless they're sure!  I grow restless without my weekly farmers brekfast!

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: