Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:23:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Aggie Tucker Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Aggie Tucker Passes Away  ( 2782 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 08, 2010, 06:01:56 PM »

Agnes Theresa Tucker
May 31, 1927 - February 7, 2010

Milton/Westford- Agnes Theresa "Aggie" Tucker, 82 of Milton, died peacefully Sunday February 7, 2010 in the Birchwood Terrace Rehabilitation Center in Burlington. Aggie was born May 31, 1927 in Winooski the daughter of the late Clayton and Helen Provost Crosby. She graduated from Winooski High School in 1945. On February 27, 1948 she was married to Robert Tucker in St. Stephen's Catholic Church in Winooski. After her marriage, she drove a milk route for her husband and worked at various convenience stores. After moving to Westford in 1954, she became a homemaker raising her four children. Her husband Robert predeceased her on November 15, 1972. She then worked as a Housekeeper for Fr. Joseph Nugent at Holy Family Parish in Essex Junction for a number of years before going to work at IBM in Essex for 11 years. Aggie moved to Milton in 1984 and became a member of St. Ann's Parish and was involved with many local activities such as Bingo that kept her busy. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her. Aggie is survived by her children; Terry Smith and her husband, Reggie of Milton, Carole Cross of Milton, Robbie Tucker and his wife, Vicki of Sanford, NC and Richard Tucker and his wife Lorri of Fairfax. Her grandchildren; Missy Duffy and her husband, Doug, Reggie "Pooper" Smith and his wife, Vicky, Joey and Sarah Tucker, Tanya Weatherwax and her husband Andy, Dan Martinez and his partner, Meghan and Stacy Spear. Several great grandchildren, her brother in law; Donald Tucker and his wife, Pat of Westford and her sister in law; Nancy Trudo of Virginia as well as several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother; Dwight Crosby, her sister, Genevieve Datnoff and her son in law, George Cross. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 10 am in St. Ann Catholic Church, Main Street in Milton. Burial will follow in St. Luke's Cemetery in Fairfax. Memorial Contributions may be made to the Ladies of St. Ann Funeral Meal Fund in care of St. Ann Parish, P.O. Box 1, Milton, VT 05468
Visiting Hours will be today from 4-9 pm in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: