Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:37:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Vermont Breakfast company-Great food & service.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vermont Breakfast company-Great food & service.  ( 4336 )
Cat

« : February 12, 2010, 05:44:22 PM »

We just came back from dinner at The VT Breakfast Company & it was very good. We got the wicked sticks for an appetizer & between the four of us they went quickly. So Very Yummy!

The French toast my daughter ordered was huge & very good.

The crab stuffed shrimp & Broiled shrimp my husband & I had were both delicious.

My other daughter told me the BBQ chicken sandwich was yummy.

We all loved it & will be going back.

trussell
: 870

« #1 : February 13, 2010, 12:32:49 PM »

I went last night with my wife and we both got burgers and were quite pleased!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : February 13, 2010, 01:01:16 PM »

Had to go down to the pharmacy and drove up by the restaurant and looks like they have a full house.  Also stopped by Steeple's to see what they had - No reason for going hungry in Fairfax - Plenty of places to eat

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #3 : February 13, 2010, 05:19:08 PM »

I went to Steeples to buy roast beef subs, the menu board said a small one was $4.99 and a large was $7.99. I needed to feed 5 people so the total would have been roughly $24.00 for small subs or $40.00 for large subs.  I ended up buying the following:

2lbs roast beef
Package of 6 grinder rolls
1 large can of pringles
2 tubs cole slaw (buy 1 get 1 free)
large package swiss cheese
large package paper plates
large package of double stuff oreo cookies
ham, brocolli, tomatoe quiche
Total price for all these items was $38.00 and we have lots of leftovers! It pays to make your own sandwiches I guess.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: