Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:20:46 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Recent House Hunter Show Filmed Locally
« previous next »
: [1]
: Recent House Hunter Show Filmed Locally  ( 3343 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 13, 2010, 09:16:43 AM »

Maryann records the House Hunter Show in her bedroom and she told me she was watching it last night and found that it was filmed here in Vermont.  A first time buyer young couple looked at houses in Burlington, then came to Milton and at this point Maryann thought, maybe they will come to Fairfax.  Instead they went to Georgia and the young couple actually selected the house in Georgia.

I can just imagine this forum hopping if they had been in Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : February 13, 2010, 09:29:24 AM »

I noticed they ate Chinese take-out on their first night in their new home,
so i figured they picked that up in Milton.

Nice pick on the houses too !

If I miss the show, I now know where I can find the recording.

And you thought I watched FOX News.
:-)

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : February 13, 2010, 09:35:22 AM »

One of the pieces of advice Jack Foley got was, "Don't open your Restaurant in Milton."  Milton does not have a good track  record for restaurants, unless you want to track the number that have opened and closed.  Have no idea why either as the town has about 10,000 people.

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #3 : February 14, 2010, 10:36:41 AM »

In recent memory, I think Zachary's Pizza has been there the longest. It's been open since I was a kid and I have not known it to be closed in Milton ever. I think it may have moved to its current location from where it was originally, which I don't remember? It has probably always been where it is, I just don't think so.

Sadly they have made their pizza smaller in the last 30 years. The large used to be about the size of a flying saucer sled and had about 2 doz slices. it didn't take 10 large pizzas to feed a ball team. :-)

Does anyone else remember Zach's large pizzas?

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: [1]  
« previous next »
: