Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:31:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Rescue Responded To A One Car Rollover Last Night In Westford
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Rescue Responded To A One Car Rollover Last Night In Westford  ( 4552 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 20, 2010, 08:26:25 AM »

Fairfax Rescue responded to a one car rollover on the Rollin Irish Road last night.  Again, I did not hear the result, nor do I know if there were any serious injuries.  I think it was between 9 and 10 p.m.

Henry Raymond
special ED

« #1 : February 20, 2010, 02:05:50 PM »

how ironic..........all I can picture is two drunkin irish elves driveing and singing
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : February 20, 2010, 09:34:06 PM »

I picture red beer and potatoes.

Henry
Administrator

« #3 : March 10, 2010, 07:38:23 PM »

On 02/19/10 at approximately 2139 hours, The Vermont State Police investigated a single vehicle crash in the Town of Westford.  During the investigation it was determined that the operator was intoxicated and was taken to Fletcher Allen Health Care ER for treatment and was processed for DUI.   

Information was provided by Chris Santee and I have edited it removing the name of the individual involved.

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #4 : March 11, 2010, 09:27:40 AM »

I thought I had missed a call last night whenI saw this thread, because didn't notice the date at first! :P

I was relieved to discover it was from Feb.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Henry
Administrator

« #5 : March 11, 2010, 09:35:54 AM »

Some of my training from my working years.  I never like to put anything up and leave it hanging, like to close it off and in this case I never heard anything from anyone, I suspect due to the circumstances.  Fortunately Chris sent me the Police Report yesterday which I edited so as not to mention a local person's name.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: