Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 12:23:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BRUCE S. COYLE PASSES AWAY
« previous next »
: [1]
: BRUCE S. COYLE PASSES AWAY  ( 2568 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 08, 2006, 09:00:18 AM »

Fairfax - - Bruce S. Coyle, 65, a resident of this area since 1995, passed away at his home early Thursday April 6, 2006, following a brief illness. He was born in Brooklyn, New York on January 24, 1941, the son of the late John and Mary (Liddy) Coyle. On July 6, 1963, in Brooklyn he married the former Catherine Lehan, who survives him.

Mr. Coyle was employed for many years as an agent for the Knights of Columbus Life Insurance Company. For the past ten years, Bruce and his wife Cathy have operated the Mountain View Animal Inn in Fairfax. He was a member of Baron DeKalb Council #1073, Knights of Columbus in Sheepshead Bay, New York.

Besides his wife of forty-two years, Catherine of Fairfax, he is survived by two sons, Christopher Coyle and his wife Brenda of Highland Mills, New York, and Scott Coyle of St. Albans; a daughter, Patricia Crowley and her husband Tim of Franklin, Massachusetts; a sister Noreen Flanagan of Schoharie, New York; five grandchildren, Shannon and John Coyle, and Jennifer, Lauren and Christine Crowley; also several nieces and nephews.

The Liturgy of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Monday, April 10, 2006, at 1:00 P.M. in Holy Angels Church. Interment will be in the family lot at Holy Cross Cemetery. In lieu of flowers memorials in his name may be sent to Franklin County Home Health Hospice Program, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, VT 05478. Friends may call on Sunday from 2-4 and 7-9 P.M. at the Heald Funeral Home, 87 South Main Street, St. Albans.

Messages of condolence and memories are welcome at http://www.healdfuneralhome.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: