Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 08:45:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Be Careful - Its Contagious
« previous next »
: [1]
: Be Careful - Its Contagious  ( 3156 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 26, 2010, 01:42:26 PM »

I've been out 4 times today puttering in my driveway - Right now, beautiful bright sunshine with temperature of 45.9 degrees.  Its the perfect weather to catch Spring Fever and I do have a bad case of it as I also suspect a lot of workers have varying degrees of it on this beautiful Friday Afternoon.  Really looks like spring is here.

Henry Raymond
ASDuling
: 75

« #1 : February 26, 2010, 02:35:10 PM »

I couldn't resist shutting off my heat and opening my windows before heading out to run errands. It felt good to get some fresh air in the house.
trussell
: 870

« #2 : February 26, 2010, 02:57:30 PM »

I escaped to CT this weekend and as it's snowing here (furries off and on all day), I've been staring at the partially completed deck that I really want to get back to working on... Spring fever like crazy!  Oh well, I think I'll just have another cup of coffee and find something else to do.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
: [1]  
« previous next »
: