Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:23:48 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Found Dogs in Fletcher, on Elsworth Rd
« previous next »
: [1]
: Found Dogs in Fletcher, on Elsworth Rd  ( 6938 )
Da Dog Warden
: 7

« : February 28, 2010, 01:00:33 PM »

Hello,  This is Mary, dog warden of Westford and Fletcher. 
Today I impounded two very friendly labs on Elsworth Rd/Fletcher.  A women took her dogs for a walk in the woods sunday am, and returned home with these two dogs.  They are: 

one black lab, male, intact
one yellow lab, female

They were not wearing any tags or collars.  They are friendly, and appear to have been well cared for.  They may have wandered over into Fletcher from Fairfax.  If anyone is missing their labs, or knows of someone who is, please have them contact me asap. 

Mary Campi      802-752-7311     marydamooch@yahoo.com     
The dogs are currently in our impound shelter at my residence. 

Remember to keep an ID tag on your dogs AT ALL TIMES
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 28, 2010, 01:20:13 PM »

Mary, if you have a digital camera, feel free to send me a photo and I will post it here with your post.

Henry Raymond
Da Dog Warden

« #2 : February 28, 2010, 01:58:48 PM »

I do have digital pics of them.  Just tell me your email address and I'll send them out.

Da Dog Warden

« #3 : February 28, 2010, 03:29:50 PM »

Photo's of the dogs can be seen at: http://fletcheranimalcontrolblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/found-dogs-on-elsworth-rdfletcher.html

« : February 28, 2010, 05:27:01 PM Henry »

slpott
: 457

« #4 : February 28, 2010, 04:57:17 PM »

I called the person I know with same dogs and they are safe and sound. I sure hope they find their owners. I will spread the word. Posters at grocery stores might help.
ohhman
: 469

« #5 : March 01, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »

Any word if the dogs have been claimed?  They are beautiful! What's the policy on how long the dogs are held? What if they aren't claimed? Can they be adopted by interested parties?
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #6 : March 01, 2010, 04:09:09 PM »

Hey 3plusK,

They have been returned to there home safe and sound the owner called the town office this morning.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Da Dog Warden

« #7 : March 01, 2010, 07:45:14 PM »

The owners of the two labs called me today, and picked up her dogs this afternoon. 

mary

ohhman
: 469

« #8 : March 02, 2010, 01:51:41 PM »

Glad they are ok! Now is anyone missing 6 roosters?? HONEST!!!  If so, call Fairfax town office to find out where they are or maybe some of the neighbors down the road from the office.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: