Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:26:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Are You 60 Years Old?? If So Join The Seniors At Lunch Tomorrow
« previous next »
: [1]
: Are You 60 Years Old?? If So Join The Seniors At Lunch Tomorrow  ( 3084 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 01, 2010, 08:35:43 AM »

Get a great meal for $4 at the Fairfax Fire Station tomorrow at noon.  If I remember right, on the first Tuesday, after lunch you can stay and play bingo if you want, then after that, if you are a Fairfax Citizen, maybe take a run down to BFA and exercise your privilige to vote.  Then you will probably be ready for a Nap after that.

I will be working at the polls with the other members of the Board of Civil Authority most of the day except at meal times when I will be making sure Maryann gets something to eat.  Will try to get up and pick up a takeout from the Seniors at noon for her.

Weather is not supposed to be bad tomorrow:

It's a new week and a new month, but we are still dealing with the same, stalled-out weather system.  And that means more unsettled weather today in the form of some light snow & rain.  It will be breezy, too, with north winds of 10 to 20 mph and higher gusts.

The storm will finally be gone tomorrow, although there could still be a lingering snow or rain shower throughout the day.

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : March 02, 2010, 06:40:51 AM »

Hey, Henry, you should change that caption!!!  You can eat at the Senior Lunch if you are under 60. One would just have to pay $5 instead of $4 and be a 'guest.' 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: