Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:29:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Guess What JoAnne Saw & Captured Today
« previous next »
: [1]
: Guess What JoAnne Saw & Captured Today  ( 3774 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 04, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »

Guess what I saw today, in Fairfax.
Can spring be far behind?

JoAnne

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #1 : March 04, 2010, 09:22:13 PM »

Henry, from your headline I thought for SURE that JoAnne had captured the roosters.  It's great to see signs of spring though!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : March 04, 2010, 10:23:44 PM »

I could sound intelligent and tell you it is a CROCUS - The information is correct, however, had to send JoAnne and e-mail and ask her what it was - Spring is here.  By the way Trevor, met your wife down at Steeples today when I was getting my Prime Rib - Tried to bad mouth you a bit, but she stuck right by you.  What a wonderful loyal wife you have.

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #3 : March 04, 2010, 11:28:13 PM »

Yes Henry, she told me she saw you there today- She got the steak as well (I had linguine).  And she stood by me? Wow... I would have suspected that she'd flush me right down... and yes, she's nearly a saint to be able to put up with me.  She's friends with Mrs. Special Ed though so I suspect they exchange coping strategies...

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #4 : March 05, 2010, 02:18:29 AM »

I could SAY so much...but again...I error on the side of alleged GOOD taste......
: [1]  
« previous next »
: