Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:15:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Police Are Investigating The Death Of 5 Month Old Jeffersonville Child
« previous next »
: [1]
: Police Are Investigating The Death Of 5 Month Old Jeffersonville Child  ( 3707 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 31, 2010, 06:16:49 PM »

Fox 44 reported on the 7 p.m. news tonight that police are investigating the death of a 5 month old Jeffersonville child.  As soon as I find something posted some place I will put it up.

Henry Raymond
Cat

« #1 : March 31, 2010, 06:57:03 PM »

Police investigate baby death in Jeffersonville

Associated Press - March 31, 2010 4:15 PM ET

JEFFERSONVILLE, Vt. (AP) - Vermont State Police are investigating the death of a baby in Jeffersonville.

Police say they were called to the home on Upper Pleasant Valley Road Wednesday morning for a 5-month-old baby who was found unresponsive by his mother.

Police say an autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death.

www.wcax.com
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #2 : March 31, 2010, 10:10:57 PM »

STATE OF VERMONT
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
DIVISION OF STATE POLICE
WILLISTON BARRACKS

** PRESS RELEASE **
DATE OF RELEASE:    March 31, 2010 

INCIDENT:    Death Investigation
CASE #:  10A101335
INVESTIGATOR:   Det. Lt. Brian Miller
DATE & TIME OF INCIDENT:  March 31, 2010 – morning       

VICTIM: 5 month old boy

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
On 03/31/10 at approximately 0730 hours the Vermont State Police were called to a residence located on Upper Pleasant Valley Road in Jeffersonville for a 5 month old boy who was found unresponsive by his mother.  The State Police are investigating the child’s death and the child’s body has been sent to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Burlington where an autopsy is being performed.  This is an active investigation and further releases will be issued when more information becomes available.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
MikeF9
: 1994

« #3 : March 31, 2010, 11:38:37 PM »

I think I read on Twitter that it was NOT suspicious.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #4 : April 01, 2010, 03:32:10 PM »

The following is the updated police report - What a terrible thng for these poor parents to go through -

The autopsy on the child has been completed by the Office of Chief Medical Examiner in Burlington.  The cause of death is undetermined, however it does not appear to be suspicious at this time as no trauma was identified during the autopsy. Further examinations are being conducted, and those results are pending.  This is an active investigation.  No criminal charges are being brought at this time.   

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: