Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 06:58:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wonderful Easter
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wonderful Easter  ( 2403 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 04, 2010, 04:30:17 PM »

You couldn't ask for more perfect weather.  The boneless leg of lamb came out perfect.  Steeple Market boned, stuffed and tied it and gave me the instructions on how to cook it.  Even those who normally won't eat lamb decided ti looked too good to pass up.  The spiral ham also came out great and Marion Eastman's Apple pie, I swear that gets better every time I get some.

The kids from Bellows Falls, daughter from Hampton, NH, daughter next door and sister from up the road were all here for Easter.  We had our Easter Dinner last night at 5 p.m. and went to Easter Mass today at 11 a.m. after which Mike & Lynn fixed us a great Easter Brunch.  It was the perfect Easter Weekend.

To add to the weekend, our neighbor Shelly brought some wonderful cupcakes and my grandsons were rubbing their tummies and telling us how good they were.  I met Shelly at the door and by the time I got to the living room I had an empty plate - Thank you so much Shelly, you are a wonderful neighbor.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: