Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 10:01:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary & Photo For Little 6 Month Old Jack Adam Wells
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary & Photo For Little 6 Month Old Jack Adam Wells  ( 2360 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 06, 2010, 04:40:00 PM »

Jeffersonville-Jack Adam Wells, precious six month old infant son of Conrad Adam Wells and Michelle Lee Nolan Wescott, unexpectedly passed into the arms of the angels on Wednesday, March 31, 2010. Jack was born in Burlington on October 5, 2009 and for the short time he was with us, thoroughly blessed our lives with his beautiful smile, kissy cheeks, and irresistible love. Baby Jack has left our arms, but he will lovingly remain in our hearts forever. He is survived by his parents, Conrad and Michelle, his brother Evan, and his sisters Allyson and Jaylee, his maternal grandparents; Alice and Bob Giroux, maternal grandfather, Bob Nolan, paternal grandmother, Linda Early, paternal grandfather, Dennis Wells and many special aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Visiting hours will be held on Thursday April 8, 2010 from 11 AM until 1 PM with a Funeral Service at 1 PM in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton. Burial will follow in the East Cemetery in Williston. Memorial Contributions may be made to The Simon Project, (Sudden Infant/Child Mourning Outreach Network), 90 Olin Drive, Eden Mills, VT 05653 http://simonproject.org/ Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com
« : April 06, 2010, 04:42:34 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: