Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:40:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  James Leonard Brow Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: James Leonard Brow Passes Away  ( 2872 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 11, 2006, 02:53:31 PM »

JAMES L. BROW
SHELBURNE / FAIRFAX - James Leonard Brow, age 49, passed away peacefully Tuesday night, May 9, 2006, at his home. He was born Nov. 25, 1956, in Hartford, Conn., son of Esther (Adams) Brow and the late James H. Brow.

Jim was a resident of Shelburne the past few years. He was a graduate of Peoples Academy in Morrisville, class of 1975. Following graduation he joined the United States Navy. He served aboard the USS Nimitz. Jim especially enjoyed his many friends in the trailer park in Shelburne.

He is survived by his mother Esther (Adams) Brow Putnam, who he adored so much, and his stepfather, Earl Putnam of Williston; his sisters, Debby McNeil and her daughters, Tanya and Ashley of Middletown, Conn., Denise Zetterstrom and husband, Vic of Manchester, Conn., Donna McNeil and her daughter, Danielle of Middletown, Conn.; stepsisters Candy and Charlie Clair of Enosburg, and Robin Putnam of Texas; stepbrother Skip Putnam and wife, Karen of St. Albans; several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews and cousins. He was predeceased by his father, James H. Brow in 1989.

Jim was very devoted to his special friend Amy Dundy and her children Jason and Kylie. A special thanks goes to Amy for caring.

There will be no calling hours. A graveside memorial service in Binghamville Cemetery, Fletcher will be held tomorrow, May 12, 2006, at 1 p.m.

Memorial contributions in Jim’s memory may be made to a charity of one’s choice. Those who wish may forward online condolences by visiting http://www.awrichfuneralhome.com.

Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St. Fairfax, Vt.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : May 12, 2006, 09:14:08 AM »

He and his mother worked at Spartan Industries back in the early-mid 1980's. Didn't realize she graduated from here.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: