Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:35:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  River Road Photos Near Fairfax Salvage Of Flooding
« previous next »
: [1]
: River Road Photos Near Fairfax Salvage Of Flooding  ( 2398 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 20, 2006, 08:03:05 AM »

Steve Bessette, Emergency Management Coordinator, announced this morning that the River Road was closed near Fairfax Salvage.

While the raging waters of the Lamoille come over the Dam at Fairfax Falls:

To view some photos of the flooding on the Rec Path, check out Mike Cain's website at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7krm0/

Ron Mapes also sent me some great photos I have put up on the gallery.  Once you click on the following link, for a larger photo, click on view at the top of your page, then on full screen:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/slideshow.php?set_albumName=flooding_060520

Meanwhile:

The flood warning continues for the missisquoi river at east berkshire until Sunday morning. At 07am Saturday the stage was, 13.6 feet. Minor flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast. Flood stage is 13.0 feet. The river will continue rising to near 16.3 feet by this afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow late morning. At 17.0 feet, severe flooding will occur. Water will enter homes in east berkshire, and cover portions of route 118 near east berkshire, and route 105 between east berkshire and enosburg falls. Missisquoi street in enosburg falls will flood. Flooding of farmland will be widespread along the missisquoi in franklin county.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: