Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:39:48 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary For 19 Year Old Christopher James Parsons
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary For 19 Year Old Christopher James Parsons  ( 4854 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 01, 2010, 02:31:28 PM »

Christopher James Parsons, 19, of VanVranken Road, died on Thursday, April 29, 2010, at St. Mary's Hospital in Troy, following injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. He was born on June 28, 1990 in Burlington, VT and was the son of David and Linda Metcalf Parsons of Clifton Park. Chris was a graduate of Shenendehowa High School, class of 2008. He worked for UPS in Latham following graduation and attended HVCC where he was studying criminal justice. He aspired to be a NYS trooper. In September of 2009 he entered the U.S. Army Reserves and graduated from basic training in February of 2010. Later in March, Chris graduated from the Army Military Police Academy. He enjoyed healthy workouts with his friends and was enthusiastic about cars, especially his treasured Porsche. He was the brother of Katelyn Parsons of Clifton Park; maternal grandson of Beverly Metcalf of Hyde Park, VT and the late Neil Metcalf, Jr.; paternal grandson of Carolyn Parsons of Fairfax, VT and the late Larry Parsons; nephew of Jennifer and David Gagne of Schenectady and their daughter, Sydney Gagne; Tex Parsons of Fairfax, VT, Charlie and Gail Parsons of Keene, NH and their son, Drew Parsons, and Susan Parsons of St. Albans, VT. He is also survived by his best friends, Mark Stewart of Waterford and Harley Young of Clifton Park. He is also survived by several great aunts, uncles, cousins and close family friends. Funeral will be held Tuesday evening at 6 p.m. from the Gordon C. Emerick Funeral Home, 1550 Rt. 9 in Clifton Park. Calling hours will be from 3 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, prior to the service in funeral home. Those who wish may make contributions in Christopher's memory to the Multiple Sclerosis Society, Capital District Chapter, 421 New Karner Rd., Suite 6, Albany, NY 12205. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted by the family to the Gordon C. Emerick Funeral Home, 1550 Route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065.

For more information on the accident posted by Mike Cain, click on the following link:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/forum/index.php?topic=8982.0
« : May 03, 2010, 11:52:05 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : May 01, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »

For those of you who would like to leave a condolence message you may go to:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/burlingtonfreepress/obituary.aspx?n=christopher-james-parsons&pid=142448560
« : May 02, 2010, 07:42:19 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : May 03, 2010, 11:50:44 AM »

I have just added a color photo of Christopher to his obituary note.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: