Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 08:55:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother To Katherine Corse & Mary Boozan Dies At Age 78
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother To Katherine Corse & Mary Boozan Dies At Age 78  ( 2556 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 19, 2010, 08:45:59 AM »

DONALD P. PROVOST

COLCHESTER - Donald P. Provost, 78, died on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 in Starr Farm Nursing Center with his loving family at his side. He was born in Underhill on Oct. 13, 1931, the son of Allen and Orrena (Cvanaugh) Provost. He enlisted in the United States Army at 17 years old, serving his country during peacetime. He married the former Theresa Bergevin and in Nov. celebrated 56 years of marriage. Don was a gifted electrician and was well respected in his field for his ability and quality of work. He was a quiet man who enjoyed his family, helping out with household projects, his wood working, or keeping busy doing small jobs around the house. He will be remembered for volunteering his time and expertise in rebuilding and wiring the camps at Camp Holy Cross. He loved his grand dogs, Missy and George. He is survived by his wife, Theresa Provost of Colchester; his children, Deborah Latulippe of Concord, William Provost of Burlington, Edward Provost of Jericho, Donna Stearns and her husband Rod of Charlotte, and Joseph Provost and his wife Naomi of Barton; grandchildren, Andrew Latulippe, James Latulippe, Rodney Stearns, Jr., Kristina Stearns, Jennifer Hawkins, and Michelle Provost; great-grand- children, Cameron and Kegan Latulippe, Faith Anne Hawkins, Logan Hawkins and Abgail Perry; his sisters, Mary and Roger Boozan, Gladys and Harold DeGree, Katherine Coarse, and Eleanor Brown; his brothers, Leon and Diane Provost, and Raymond and Marilyn Provost. He was predeceased by his brothers, Lawrence, Harold "Buddy" Provost, and James Provost; his sisters, Dorothy Dwyer, Elizabeth Potvin, and Mildred Smith; and daughter-in-law, Robin Provost. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. on Saturday, June 19, 2010 in St. Thomas Roman Catholic Church, Underhill with burial to follow in St. Thomas Cemetery. Public visiting hours will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. on Friday, June 18 at the Ready Funeral & Cremation Services, Mountain View Chapel, Essex. In Donald's memory, donations may be sent to Holy Cross Repair Fund, c/o Holy Cross Church, 416 Church Rd., Colchester, VT 05446. For online condolences, please visit www.readyfuneral.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: