Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 08:29:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FCTC's summer musical is this weekend
« previous next »
: [1]
: FCTC's summer musical is this weekend  ( 4509 )
Margie
: 156

« : July 22, 2010, 07:57:46 AM »

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to direct you to the Upcoming Events section - there are photos and all the info about Fairfax Community Theatre Co.' s summer production that is opening tonight in St. Albans.  We are presenting "Narnia, the Musical" - based on CS Lewis's "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe".  We had 4 shows last weekend in Burlington and now are doing 4 shows at the 1st Congregational Church in St. Albans.  I realize it seems strange that we are not performing in Fairfax this summer.  There were some issues with being able to be in the school so we are doing the best we can to find other space to perform.

There are lots of local people involved in the show:  I, Margie Cain, am playing the White Witch, Kathy and Harrison King of Fletcher are in the chorus, Sheilagh Smith of Fairfax is playing the White Stag, Alisa Smith of Fairfax is in the chorus, Brenda Smith is one of our costumers, and lots of other FCTC regulars in many of the lead roles.  We have 4 new young actors playing the roles of the Pevency children.

I hope you will be able to come out and support us this weekend.  We are in our 19th year, and this is our 50th production!!  We do theatre because we love it, but without an audience to enjoy it, there is no point.

Thanks for all the support over the past 19 years, and I hope to see lots of you there this weekend!
« : July 22, 2010, 08:01:52 AM Margie »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 22, 2010, 09:59:05 AM »

There was a young man working at Minors with a little blonde goatee who said he was in a play and asked to grow one when I mentioned it to him.  Am wondering if he is in the musical also?

Henry Raymond
Margie
: 156

« #2 : July 22, 2010, 10:03:07 AM »

Yes! Gabe Grant is playing Tumnis, a fawn in Narnia.  If anyone knows Gabe, going to see him in 3 inch platform shoes and furry pants would be worth the price of admission!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: