Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 12:02:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lanny McNall Dies At Age 73
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lanny McNall Dies At Age 73  ( 4323 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 23, 2010, 09:16:12 AM »

If someone would like to post where this McNall Family lived in Fairfax, please do so.  I remember hearing the name, but am having a Senior Moment as to just where they lived:

LANNY E. MCNALL

LEOMINSTER, Mass. - Lanny E. McNall, 73 years old, died Tuesday, July 20, 2010, in HealthAlliance- Leominster Hospital after a courageous battle with lung cancer. He is survived by his wife of 45 years, Karen J. (Lind) McNall; his daughter, Heather L. McNall-Lang and her husband, David G. Lang of Somerville, N.J. Mr. McNall was born Aug. 27, 1936 in St. Albans, son of Leslie and Christine (Phelps) McNall and had lived in Leominster over 40 years. He was educated and graduated from Bellows Free Academy in Fairfax, and served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean War. Lanny was an optical technician at Northeast Optimax from 1958 to 1984. He then worked in inventory control at ABC Used Auto Parts until 1998. After retirement, he returned to optical work part time for Fontaine Optical until 2007. Lanny was an antique and European car enthusiast, and his keen interest in foreign automobiles was acquired while stationed in Europe. He was an armchair fan of NASCAR and had visited several tracks. During his retirement, Lanny enjoyed traveling, gardening, and reading. He was a member of the Pilgrim Congregational Church for 40 years. A funeral service will be held on Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 11 a.m. in the Silas F. Richardson & Son Funeral Home, 106 West Street, Leominster, Mass. Burial will be in Hillside Cemetery in Auburn, Mass. Calling hours will be held on Friday, July 23, 2010 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Bell Tower Restoration Fund, Pilgrim Congregational Church, 26 West Street, Leominster, MA 01453. www.richardsonfuneralhome.net

Henry Raymond
Luap
: 26

« #1 : July 23, 2010, 03:36:29 PM »

Lanny McNall lived in the brick house on the intersection of /rt. 104 and Austen Rd.
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #2 : July 23, 2010, 04:51:01 PM »

Lanny McNall was the nephew of Winn McNall, husband of Charlotte.
al brodeur
: 216

« #3 : July 23, 2010, 08:05:34 PM »

Paul Quintin bought this from them mid to late 50's
: [1]  
« previous next »
: