Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 02:49:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Absolutely No Truth To The Rumor About Rick's Pharmacy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Absolutely No Truth To The Rumor About Rick's Pharmacy  ( 3785 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 31, 2010, 07:03:09 AM »

Got a note from someone yesterday asking me if there was any truth to the rumor that The Fairfax Pharmacy was closing - Well, didn't take me too long to hop on to that and send Rick a note.   Wasn't long and I heard back from Rick informing me that there was absolutely no truth to that rumor.

I don't know about you, but even though I have to buy my long term medications from Merk Medco, any new ones I take only temporarily, I always have them fax the prescription to Rick.  Rick is a great source of information, not only on over the counter drugs, but also on checking with if you think you are having a reaction from something you are taking.  Maryann took an awful lot of different medications and whenever she had a question, would be on the phone with Rick checking it out.

I was down there earlier this spring and Rick had a student from the new Vermont Pharmacy College working with him.  I told the kid he was being trained by one of the best, and I meant it.

Interesting how rumors get started and thank God, this was just a rumor -

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : July 31, 2010, 07:51:43 AM »

AAUGH!! DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT! WE NEED THE FAIRFAX PHARMACY AND RICK AND EVERYONE ELSE!

We are very lucky to have them here in town. Thank you to Rick and Alana and Alice and Jessica and Kelly and Donna and Erica and EVERYONE at the Pharmacy. Very friendly people and a very valuable asset to this community.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Travis
: 141

« #2 : July 31, 2010, 09:25:10 AM »

I have met few pharmacists that are as knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly as Rick. I have moved around a bit and have been to a few different pharmacies in other cities and states, and have only found one other pharmacist that I like as much as Rick. We are very fortunate to have him here in our town.
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #3 : July 31, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »

Amen to that, Travis!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: