Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:21:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Note & Photo From Father Feltz
« previous next »
: [1]
: Note & Photo From Father Feltz  ( 2495 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 19, 2010, 08:28:15 AM »

Well I've been watching the channel 3 reports from Daron Perron and Lance McKenzie, hoping I might get a glimpse of Father Feltz or somebody from Vermont in one of the videos, but so far nothing yet - Sounds like in Father Feltz's note he may have been away:

"Well after a five day tour of the south I am back. I was down in the TF Bastogne area. When you look at he map,it is lower right. I had 7 COBS) these are small camps, maybe a 100 or so soldiers,some even less. I was out of the large FOB (Forward operating base). Started my Masses on Friday and ended up on Monday. Monday we were at the Torkham pass or gate. This is one of the main truck routes from Pakistan into Afghanistan. All travel was by helicopter .It was Moslson air (no beer). The Canadians run the air transport and the Russians, do the transport of equipment. Had more pictures but I lost my camera when I got back Someone now has a 6year staples camera. Will try to get some more picture from my assistant's camera

Laudetur Iesus Christus

Ch (LTC) John G Feltz
186th BSB Chaplain
Camp Phoenix,APO,AE 09320"

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: