Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:47:35 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Carol Is Looking For Help
« previous next »
: [1]
: Carol Is Looking For Help  ( 2041 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 07, 2011, 07:25:48 PM »

Henry,

I was wondering if I could ask for help.

Would you be willing to place this plea on your forum: After sitting on a yard that was poorly landscaped we finally have the opportunity to fix the property so that we can at least mow the yard without having it swallow our lawn mower. To do the work properly we will need to remove all of the old trees that are no longer nice and are in the way of heavy machinery necessary for the work to be completed. This will result in a lot of brush that needs to be disposed of. Burning is out of the question as there will be too much to safely burn on our small patch of land. Is there anyone in or around Fairfax that would allow us to dispose of the brush on a back section of their property? Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you,
carol graves
calgraves@hotmail.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: