Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:11:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  David Earl Murray Dies At Age 39
« previous next »
: [1]
: David Earl Murray Dies At Age 39  ( 3387 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 10, 2014, 07:46:12 AM »

David Earl Murray

Fairfax, David Earl Murray, 39 of Fairfax passed away Sunday, September 7, 2014 at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington. He was born April 29, 1975 in Burlington, the son of Kenneth Earl and Sue Jean Morin Murray. He was a machinist, who also liked dirt biking, snowmobiling, 4 wheeling, rappelling and gardening. An avid NASCAR fan, David loved spending time with friends, family and his kids. David was very loving, kind and giving generously to his family. He will be dearly missed. David is survived by his daughter, Robynn Murray and fiancé Gary Pidgeon, Jr and her daughter Summer of Fletcher. His son, Trevor Murray of Fletcher. His biological father, Kenneth Murray of Enosburg. His mother, Sue Jean Highter and her husband, Leonard of Fairfax. His brothers, Jeremy Murray and his wife, Krista Griffin of St. Albans and Paul Murray and Jennie Laurie of St. Albans. His sisters; Tina Mossey and her husband, Robert of Georgia, Laura Zeman and Mike of Colorado and Evette Fordham of Chicago, His Uncle, Wayne Fordham of Manassas, VA. His nieces; Everleigh Murray, Meagan and Stephanie Bidwell, Andrea and Olivia Fordham, Caitlyn and Christina Mossey, Crystal Zeman and Adelle Laurie. His nephews; Kenny and Zach Zeman, Nate and Tommy Cowley, Nathan and Eric Murray, many cousins and special loved ones that include; Heather Murray, Julie Martell, James, Jeanette, Scott and Kayla Ellsworth, Jim and Mary Mossey, Jake and Kim Connor and the Fairfax/Fletcher Crew and all that participated in the recent Calcutta. He was predeceased by his Aunt Sally Ellsworth and his Uncle Clifton "Sonny" Ellsworth. Visiting Hours will be held on Thursday, September 11, 2014 from 6 to 8 pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton. A Funeral Service will be held on Friday at 11 am in the funeral home. Burial will follow in the Carroll Hill Cemetery in Fairfax. Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, 55 Day Lane, Williston, VT 05495-1460

Henry Raymond
ssorgnad
: 17

« #1 : October 11, 2014, 01:41:27 AM »

I did not know David, however I worked with David's mother Sue Jean. She spent many hours caring for David during his fight.  Me thoughts and prayers go out to Sue Jean and all of David's family members. 

"It's all about the journey!"
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: