Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 11, 2024, 09:47:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Norman Beaulieu Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Norman Beaulieu Passes Away  ( 2646 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 17, 2008, 07:35:37 AM »

NORMAN BEAULIEU

FAIRFAX — Norman Beaulieu, age 67, died peacefully on Aug. 14, 2008, from cancer in Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington. Born in Nashua, N.H., on July 28, 1941, to his predeceased parents, Roland and Rita (Boucher) Beaulieu of Nashua. Survived by his loving wife of 24 years, Denise Chabot Beaulieu, formerly of Hollis, N.H.; and his three sons, Ken Beaulieu of Roy, Utah, Dan and Desi Beaulieu of Mount Joy, Pa., and Stephen and Diana Beaulieu of Hollis; as well as five beautiful grandchildren. Siblings include Ron and Anita Beaulieu of Hollis, Denise and Dennis Jean of Brookline, N.H., and Robert and Nancy Beaulieu of Nashua. Sonin-law of J. Paul (deceased) and Cecile Chabot of Hollis, brotherin-law to Andy and Jackie Chenard, Louise Lorden, Marc and Pearl Chabot, all of Hollis, and Dan and Sue Courtemanche of Nashua, Dave Chabot and Darlene Stromstadt of Springvale, Maine, and Denis and Alice Chabot of Auburn, N.H. Also, numerous loving nieces and nephews. A private family service will be held. Arrangements are in care of Stephen C. Gregory and Son Cremation Service, Shelburne.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: